SAFETY SHOE A196K/A196
Model Code: A196 (Black) / A196K (Maroon D.K Brown)
Size available: (UK) #5 – #11
- Steel Toe withstand an inpact of 200 joules
- with Penetration Resistance
- Full Grain Leather Upper with embossed genuine cow leather Inserts
- Pull-up 12” high boot
- Double lock stitched down Construction Technique
- Durable Nitrile Rubber Out-sole with Common Oil Resistance
- Full Length stitched mid-sole board
- Ergonomic design & removable standard shoe’s pad
- Features: EN12568 / MS1599:1998
The steel toecap is built to withstand an impact of more than 2 tons (200 joules) and meets the impact resistance standard of BS 1870 Part 1 with the EN 12568.
The stainless steel sole plate insert is to reinforce the insole for protection against penetrating nails and other sharp instruments and meets the requirement of EN12568.
PU Polyurethane outsole of high abrasion resistance flexible strong, light in weight, waterproof and durable. Heat and oil resistance. Holds the foot in comfortable position.
Genuine leather upper are made of luxurious leathers. Inside, there is a combination of linings to keep feet cool and dry.
The safety range is chemically-insert to most common oils.
All products are manufactured under stringent in-house quality control plans.
Heat resistant up to 180C.
The sole are resistant to most common acids and alkalis.