SAFETY SHOE E2012
Model Code: E2012
Color available: Black
Size available: (UK) #5 – #11
- Wide Steel Toe withstand an inpact of 200 joules
- with Penetration Resistance
- Full Coloured Suede Leather Inserts
- Lace-up 4” high shoe
- Durable Pulyrethane (P.U) Out-sole with Common Oil Resistance with EVA layer added its light weight of the shoe
- Full Length glued mid-sole board
- Ergonomic design & removable standard shoe’s pad
- Features: EN12568 / MS1599:1998
The steel toecap is built to withstand an impact of more than 2 tons (200 joules) and meets the impact resistance standard of BS 1870 Part 1 with the EN 12568.
The stainless steel sole plate insert is to reinforce the insole for protection against penetrating nails and other sharp instruments and meets the requirement of EN12568.
PU Polyurethane outsole of high abrasion resistance flexible strong, light in weight, waterproof and durable. Heat and oil resistance. Holds the foot in comfortable position.
Genuine leather upper are made of luxurious leathers. Inside, there is a combination of linings to keep feet cool and dry.
The safety range is chemically-insert to most common oils.
All products are manufactured under stringent in-house quality control plans.
Heat resistant up to 180C.
The sole are resistant to most common acids and alkalis.