AS SCAFFOLD TAG – CARD ONLY AIS-STAG-CARD/GY
- The scaffold status tagging system to help prevent working at height hazards and efficiently manage inspection procedures
- Scafftag manage inspection procedures.
- Scafftag should be fitted at all legal access points (normally ladder access) from first build stage and remain on the structure until dismantle. It can be attached via the porthole, locked in via a scaffold clip or secured with a pull tie.
- Helps you to comply with legislative requirements and good practices of :
- Inspecting and maintaining equipment at suitable periods as deemed approoriate by a risk assesment
- Ensuring employees are informed if requipment is not safe to use
Inquiry - AS SCAFFOLD TAG CARD ONLY AIS-STAG-CARD/GY